- All photos I published are my intellectual property and copyrighted.
- If you decide to share my photos on websites, please ask for my permission and do not crop out the @HangryFoodies watermark, unless otherwise stated.
- If you decide to re-gram my photos on Instagram, please include a visible credit and/or tag @Hangry_Foodies.
- Any reviews that are posted on this site are written by me and they represent my personal experience with the restaurants.
- I reserve the freedom to include criticism of any element of the restaurant/event experience in my reviews.
- When there are expectations for a review post, please clearly state in your event invitation. Otherwise I reserve the rights to publish an event coverage with no feedbacks of the experience.
- In the case that I don’t write a review following an invitation and you still want a honest feedback about the experience, please let me know and I can provide that through email.
- Please note that an article from any of my visits may take months to be published due to a long backlog. If you would like to impose a deadline to publish a post, please indicate in your invitation.
- For paid events or restaurant reviews, all contents will be marked with a disclaimer.
- I will try my best to reply to every comment on my blog and other social media channels (Instagram/Yelp/Twitter/Facebook).
- Please don’t hesitate to contact me via email or Instagram for urgent matters.
- Any negative comments involving hate/racial/gender/age prejudice will be deleted immediately.
All giveaways/contests hosted on my blog or social medias are open to all legal Canadian residents who are at least 13 years of age, unless stated otherwise, except employees of “giveaway’s sponsored company” and their respective affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, franchises, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies. The giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law or regulations.